Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Clara

June 12th 1851, Georgia.
"This wench is known as a maid, named Clara. Lets start the bidding at... 200 dollars." Clara's old master said with authority. "No one? Are you sure? Well this wench is going once....twice....not sold..... You know what happens to wench's that don't sell... They get killed." He pulled out the dastardly weapon and pressed it to Clara's head.Tears ran down her all ready tear stained face, she begged for her life, but she knew what would happen.  "No one? All right..." The shot rang out and the fatal bullet hit Clara in her head.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
June 10th 2011, Georgia
"Ok so we have a paranormal living in Bangston. Anyone up to the job to get it to pass on?" Mike asked us, his reading glasses at the tip of his nose.
"I will take it Mike." I said raising my hand.
"Are you sure James? This could be a hard paranormal." Mike said.
"I am positive." I said.
"All right. Case assigned to James T. Kirk." Mike said putting the info into the computer.
Yes i know my name is James T. Kirk, my parents where OBSESSED with Star Trek. So they named me James Tiberius Kirk. And funny thing is, my dad's last name is Kirk, so I got the last name.  I have green eyes and red hair. But i am tall, and I love Baseball. I where horn-rimed glasses and oh yeah, I can see ghosts.
Yeah, i know its weird and all but i love it. This new ghost seems interesting.
"I am going to go..." I slowly said then got up and got my gear and went to Main street Bangston.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
The ghost floated towards me. I got my speel ready.
" Hello my name is Clara, how ma i help you sir?" She asked me with a curtsy.
"My name is James T. Kirk, nice to meet you." I said.
"So what do you need Mr.Kirk?" she asked me. Now that i got a good look at her she was quite pretty. She had corkscrew blonde hair, and a white dress. But, blood was dripping down the side of her face.
"I need you to go to the light." I said.
"No." She said siting down on a garbage can nearby.  
(TO BE CONTINUED!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment