Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Proud to be
Authors note: Acceptance is a key part to civilization in my eyes.

As many people say time and time again: I am proud to be an American. This is my home country. Here is the place I am most proud of. This is the place that survived the devastating terrorist attack on the World Trait center. My Home is the place who unified themselves. No wonder this is the place where we won World Wars one and two. This is the place that was the first to be called a free nation. The country, my home country makes me proud to be.

Relieved when we recovered from the World trade center attack. Proud when some of our soldiers came home from Iraq. I am proud to be American, even though we may be having issues with economy, and debt, I am extremely proud of my country.  I think that this country has its bumps, but don’t all of them? I feel love for my country when we create something useful.

The things this country can produce when we try, it’s amazing.  This country is about acceptance. When others may not accept you, we will take you in. No matter what race you are. This makes me feel accepted. The country doesn’t hold grudges. If they did I may be in Germany instead of America. I am very German you see. So I may have had to stay in that country. Because of World war 2. If America hadn’t been so forgiving, I may not even be here.

This country is multi cultural. Not all country’s can say that. I think that I may be one of the luckiest people to live in this country. I think that considering all the different cultures I have in me, this makes me feel different. Sometimes country’s don’t take in people of a certain race. But America does.

This is my country, I am proud to say. Proud to be American, proud of the things we have done, the things we survived from, and the things we have done. I am Proud to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment